Management Resources is a full service licensed professional private investigative firm, serving attorneys, corporations, insurance companies and private clients since 1994. Licensed in New York and New Jersey, NYC private investigators consist of former NYPD detectives as well as Crime and Intelligence Analysts, all with extensive experience and expertise.
Robert Rahn — President and Director of Investigations Management Resources LTD of NY
Robert H. Rahn, Lt. Retired.
President & Director of Investigations
Bob Rahn is the President and Director of Investigations of Management Resources. He is a former homicide detective and has over thirty years of investigative experience. Bob has come full circle in his investigative career utilizing his extensive law enforcement experience and adapting it to the private sector by assisting attorneys, insurance companies and corporations.
Kim Anklin — Vice President and Senior Investigative Analyst of Management Resources LTD of NY
Vice President and Senior Investigative Analyst
Kim Anklin is the Vice President of Management Resources and our Senior Investigative Analyst. Kim came to us after returning from Ventura California where she worked for the Ventura Police Department as their crime and intelligence analyst.
Today, Kim works in partnership with all levels of government and private sector companies to provide innovative solutions to investigations and security-related challenges.
- The Society of Professional Investigators
- National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI)
- The Association of Licensed Detectives of NY State
- ASIS International
- New Jersey Licensed Private Investigators Association
- National Council of Investigation and Security Services (NCISS)
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lieutenants Benevolent Association of the New York City Police Department.
- Emerald Society New York City Police Department
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Orange County Business Accelerator
- PI Now
Connect with Management Resources Online
2/2014 New York Times: At New Brooklyn District Attorney’s Door, a Tidal Wave of Wrongful Conviction Cases (Jonathan Fleming wrongful conviction case)
12/2013 New York Times: Despite New Evidence, Review of Conviction in 1989 Brooklyn Killing Stalls (Jonathan Fleming wrongful conviction case)