New York Times best-selling author, journalist and adventurer, STEVE JACKSON joins me to talk about the updated release of his book, No Stone Unturned by WildBlue Press. Calling in literally from the airport on a flight to Russia to join the team from NecroSearch to hunt for the remains of Grand Duke Mikhail Romanov, Tsar Nicholas II’s brother who was murdered in June 1918 by Bolshevik revolutionaries.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- A brief history of NecroSearch and the scientists who created it
- Cases worked by members of NecroSearch
- How a true crime author and journalist became an invited member
- The search for the remains of the Romanovs in Russia
- Of course, WildBlue Press, how it came to be, and the advantage it has for authors
- WildBlue Press, the next generation of publishing
“Necrosearch boasts a brain trust of the nation’s top scientists, specialists, and behaviourists who use the latest technology and techniques to help solve “unsolvable” crimes, no matter how decayed the corpse, no matter how cleverly the killer has hidden the victim’s body.
In NO STONE UNTURNED by New York Times bestselling author Steve Jackson readers are taken on a fascinating, often-shocking journey into a realm of crime investigation of which few people are aware. Necrosearch’s most challenging cases are described, step-by-step, as these modern-day Sherlock Holmes’s detect bodies and evidence thought irretrievable, and testify in court to bring cold-blooded killers to justice.”