Listen to Shattered Lives Radio
Whether looking for a new hair color, cut, or style, or taking hair to a new, healthy level, the award-winning Modern Edge Salon in Newington, CT is the place to visit.
Developers of the Modern Element product line, formulated around the needs of their clients, Modern Edge Salon owners, Christine and Daniel Nascimento are on the “cutting edge” of the latest in healthy technology within the hair care industry. Not only have they developed new coloring techniques, but they do it with the best, and healthiest, organic ingredients.
Modern Edge Salon doesn’t stop with just a good color and cut, but uses time with their patrons to educate them on best practices and products for their individual type of hair. Ongoing education is key to the salon’s staff as well to best serve their growing clientele.
- Products to protect hair and scalp for summer
- Keratin treatments, what is it good for?
- Do’s and don’ts of hair coloring
- How to choose a stylist and salon that his right for you
- What are the ingredients in your hair products and why it makes a difference
- Modern Elements products, what’s the difference?
- Changing your hair color/style changes your outlook, builds self-esteem, and and so much more
Whether looking for a more “edgy” look with bright strips of color, or re-doing a current style, Modern Edge Salon is committed to combining art with chemistry within the hair care industry to develop exactly what the client wants and needs.
Shattered Lives: Transforming Lives at Modern Edge Salon