Whether you are the CEO of a large corporation, or the sole proprietor of a small business, you’ve invested in your livelihood with money, time, and a lot of sweat equity. Are your assets well protected?
What are some of the simple things a company can do to protect itself from fraud, theft, and employee related risks?
- Thorough pre-employment background checks
- Investigations into any likelihood of property or information theft
- Forensic accounting to determine a potential of money laundering or asset fraud
- Assessments to ascertain any negative results of substance abuse, sick leave and workers comp abuse, or propensity to violence
Management Resources LTD of NY can help businesses of any size assess their risks and compile a plan of action specific to the individual company. Using state of the art technology and analysis their team will present an objective opinion about the way your assets should be protected, as well as key executives and their families.
Important questions to think about:
- What are the legitimate risks to the executive and their family?
- Where do they reside, how do you mitigate vulnerable situations?
- Is the business risk specific?
- Is there a cycle of threatening behavior?
We are living in a society where violence occurs unexpectedly and without warning. To be aware of this fact is important, and to take proper precautionary measures may offset any potential risk. If you feel you, or your business is immune, think again.
Workplace violence has become one of the greatest dangers due to several factors, including an adverse economy. If your company has employees, there are ways to minimize the dangers to, not only yourself, your company, but also other employees.
Executives, VIPs, Dignitaries, and Celebrities often travel to New York City for their occupation and like most large cities has it’s own unique perils. Management Resources and their team of experts can provide security and protection in the New York area delivering the area’s best services.
Management Resources President, Bob Rahn says, “Our intelligence analysts will conduct a threat assessment of your itinerary and determine the appropriate level of protection required. We will then implement an Advance Plan utilizing a risk level of low, medium or high and assign the appropriate personnel and equipment necessary to complete the assignment.”
Being former law enforcement, the team has experience and knowledge of the area and continued working relationship with NYPD, which allows them to present the best service in executive protection.
What are Your Company’s Most Valuable Assets? Are They Protected?