Smoking, drugs and alcohol are a few of the known destroyers of good health and wellness. As New Year’s resolutions are coming to mind, is it YOUR time to improve yourself and your well-being?
Ring in the New Year with a new approach to kicking those life robbing addictions!
Many well-known addiction treatments focus on detox by substituting yet another drug, leaving the patient with the potential to be addicted to something else, sometimes even more toxic. If a complete wellness picture isn’t studied and treated, patients will continually return to treatment.
What if there were a way to rehabilitate the whole body, spirit, and mind to overcome addiction?
Actually, it’s the only way to complete a successful addiction recovery.
AwareMed’s Dr. Dalal Akoury, MD recognizes that addictions can arise from several conditions such as chemical imbalances, allergies and deficiencies of essential nutrients. A body out of balance can be restored without the use of further prescription chemical toxins and psychiatric drugs.
“By restoring neuro-endocrine and physical balance we can overcome addiction and restore normality and health and put an end to cravings, depression and emotional instability while restoring optimum health.”
If all the root causes of addiction are not properly addressed, or fixing only the symptoms, recovery will be harder to attain and cravings, mood swings, depression, anxiety, and other symptoms will continue to make recovery a struggle.
A unique and natural protocol is used by Dr. Akoury and the staff at AwareMed in a 6 weeks long program with an intensive, comprehensive, and integrative healing platform that include at least the following:
- Complete medically supervised detoxifying program with customized oral and intravenous formulation.
- A thorough genetic history evaluation to determine “Inherent Factors” inﬂuencing cause.
- Appropriate labs including hormonal and neurotransmitters evaluation using trustworthy laboratories.
- Medical support including a customized series of proprietary intravenous and intramuscular injections.
- Biochemical repair tailored to each individual personal bio-needs.
- Gentle Cranial Electrical Stimulation is used to stabilize brain states, return short-term memory, and promote restful sleep.
- Integrated biological protocols to eliminate allergy-based symptoms and damage from toxic metals and chemicals
- Positive emotional support provided in the form of Rational Emotive Therapy, massage therapy, meditation, hypnotherapy, and psychological counseling.
- A well designed customized exercise program.
Addiction is addiction, whether to cigarettes, food or sex. There are inherent reasons for addictive behavior, whether spiritual, mental or physical, they are all real and difficult to deal with.
The good news is that there is real help available through natural and integrative therapies offered at AwareMed.
Why not make this YOUR New Year!?
Don’t let another year go by feeling despondent or embarrassed by addiction, commit to do the work and breathe a breath of fresh air into your life!
AwareMed is the right choice for investing in a complete program of health and wellness all year round. Shedule an appointment today, don’t wait for New Year’s resolutions, today is the best day to start on your journey towards complete and well-rounded health care.
Dr. Dalal Akoury, MD is fellowship trained and certified in anti-aging functional and regenerative medicine, as well as having more than twenty years of accumulated experience in emergency medicine, pediatrics, and a master’s degree in public health. She has also served fellowships in pediatric hematology/oncology and has preformed research in leukemia and the effects of smoking.
About developing her dream, AWAREmed and Wellness U, Dr. Akoury says, “My mission is to ignite the spark of health deep within everyone, and to allow this sparkle of wellness to shine through everyone’s eyes, becoming one with the universe, and aligning body, mind, and spirit.”
- Holidays are a “Weighty” Subject! Take it Off with Dr. Dalal Akoury at AwareMed (imaginepublicity.com)
- Once-a-month opiate addiction treatment little-used in Maine, clinic operators say (bangordailynews.com)
- #Resolve2Lead 2013 Resolutions (redwarriorcreed.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Friends and Family of Addicts (challengingaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Hazelden Introduces Antiaddiction Medications into Recovery for First Time (healthland.time.com)
- New Years Resolutions – The Commitment to the new me! (mynextendeavour.wordpress.com)