Change Already! Your Future, Your Choice
Jillian, Warm and Fuzzy with an Attitude!
Listen in live, or listen at your convenience through the archive of the show.
Jillian will walk you through the maze to an enlightened and engaging future of change!
Tune in Thursdays at 1pm ET, 12pm CT
Listen LIVE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jillianmaasbackman
NEW! Watch Jillian’s segment each week on
broadcast on WFXB FOXTV from Myrtle Beach, SC
Change Already! with Jillian Maas Backman explores the the question, “can a person be both content and compassionate?”
Over the ages, spiritual trends shift as humans of all traditions seek to find the “meaning of life” or “true happiness.”
Does true happiness equate contentment? or compassion? or both?
Change Already! with Jillian will discuss her sentiments based on years of study and enlightenment from several sources.
Finding contentment within ones self, and yet feeling the compassion of being outside of “self” should not be competing factors.
Contentment and compassion could be looked at as a melding; if content, one is happy with one’s achievements, which leads to compassion for others being an expression of that happiness; and one’s compassion as an expression of contentment, completing the circle or cycle.
Whatever the current spiritual trend for seekers of truth may be, it’s agreed that humanity and divinity converge at some point, whether at the birth of the circle of life, or at death, the completion of the cycle, or in some instances during a moment of divine guidance.
Contentment is often thought of as a human trait, compassion as divine, but each contain fluctuations in their nature, converging through a miraculous alignment from time to time.
Human nature often takes its toll as we look here and there, high and low, for the embodiment of pure contentment, but, as often happens, spiritual trends lead humans into positions before they are ready to enter.
Tune in for Jillian’s reflections on contentment, compassion, and current spiritual trends.
Are you content with what you’ve found? Are you compassionate enough to share?
Change Already! with Jillian Maas Backman:
Contentment or Compassion?
- If I’m Changing the World for the Better Why Do I Feel So Bad? (allowinglove.wordpress.com)
- Self Help And Psychology (criminologyjust.blogspot.com)
- How Is It – to Merge with God? (sunliberty.wordpress.com)
- Humanism needs spirituality – The Guardian (allowinglove.wordpress.com)
- The Physicality of Spirituality (georgecoghill.wordpress.com)
- On Spirituality (kvharidasan.wordpress.com)
- Jillian Maas Backman’s Annual Private Consultations at Deerpath Inn (imaginepublicity.com)
- Change Already! with Jillian Maas Backman: Drama and it’s Queens! (imaginepublicity.com)
- Jillian Maas Backman and Simran Singh at the Oak Creek, Wisconsin Sikh Temple (imaginepublicity.com)
- Change Already! with Jillian: Guest Jill Angelo, Creating Your Sacred Space (imaginepublicity.com)