Lake Forest, IL 60045
On November 20-21 Jillian Maas Backman will hold private consultations at the Deerpath Inn, Lake Forest, IL from noon on the 20th and morning sessions ending at noon on the 21st. Appointments are very limited and reservations must be made in advance. Past events have always been sold out. These are intense and effective meetings that address your specific needs; Jillian will conduct intuitive assessments, identify the obstacles that keep you from moving forward, and suggest resolutions that will put you on the path you need to follow towards personal fulfillment, improvement and success.
You will receive a personalized e-sheet of exercises and a “to do” list like no other you have ever seen before. These tools will help you to compartmentalize the information you received; they will help guide you in using that information, and they will make that knowledge work for you. Whether you have an appointment every other week or every 6 months, your time with Jillian is different each and every time you meet, because change is always constant.
The Deer Path Inn has been the site of many of Jillian’s past events and private consultations. The beauty and serenity of the location lends itself to creating a calm and relaxing atmosphere as clients prepare for their private consultation.
In continuous operation for more than eight decades now, the rich history of the Deer Path Inn goes back much further than that. Originally a privately owned mansion, it was built in 1860 to include dozens of guest rooms to allow the owners to entertain. After a lovingly detailed restoration in the early part of the 20th century, the hotel became more beautiful than ever.
Jillian Maas Backman
Jillian is an award-winning radio host and author of BEYOND THE PEWS: Breaking with Tradition and Letting Go of Religious Lockdown. She is host of a weekly radio show, Change Already! with Jillian broadcasting each Thursday at 1pmET, noonCT on BlogTalk Radio with an abundance of interesting guests and wide-ranging topics .
She also appears weekly on Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury broadcasting on FOX TV as a regular segment, “Putting Soul Back into Medicine” which puts a focus on the connection of how the work of our soul (soul work as described in Beyond the Pews ) affects the well-being of our physical bodies. How we can fuse the energies of our soul to assist in the healing process of our physical bodies is one of the untapped areas of traditional western medicine.
Please visit her website: JillianMaasBackman.com
One-hour private consultations, reservations are required.
Jillian Maas Backman’s Annual Private Consultations at Deerpath Inn
- Change Already! with Jillian: Male and Female What’s the Difference? (imaginepublicity.com)
- How necessary is it to Know How to be Intuitive (knowhowtouseyourintuition.wordpress.com)
- What is an intuitive reading? (rookavrook.wordpress.com)
- Design Ideation Releases Patient Experience 360: Developing Health Care Professionals with Design Thinking for an Intuitive Patient Experience (virtual-strategy.com)
- Intuitive Learners (l0016338.wordpress.com)
- The 5 Aspects of Personality or Panchmaya (missfitblog.com)
- Chapter 6 Of The “Raise Your Vibration” Book “Connecting To Our Feelings” By: Sabrina Reber (blairishwisdom.wordpress.com)
- Intuition (bemwayne.wordpress.com)
- The Object of the Intuitive Mind (jazzybeatchick.com)