Change Already! Your Future, Your Choice
Jillian, Warm and Fuzzy with an Attitude!
Listen in live, or listen at your convenience through the archive of the show.
Jillian will walk you through the maze to an enlightened and engaging future of change!
Tune in Thursdays at 1pm ET, 12pm CT
Listen LIVE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jillianmaasbackman
NEW! Watch Jillian’s segment each week on
broadcast on WFXB FOXTV from Myrtle Beach, SC
Where does it come from? Where is it going?
Why so much drama out there?
Jillian’s last show sets the idea with a series of questions about the motivation behind drama. Be sure to listen to the podcast as she expands on the topic of drama and personal growth. Listen to D3, Dismiss Dang Drama!
Drama, it’s queens and the energy they create.While listening to decide what type of “drama diva” you may be, tune in to see where Jillian is going with this topic! What are the healthy alternatives to seeking the drama and creating it in others’ lives.
Do humans naturally like a little chaos and crazy in their lives? How certain situations are handled may be how lives are handled. Life may be a little boring without its drama, but where is the line between normal life chaos and self-induced, pain inflicting drama.
We see it blatantly on the internet where anyone can “talk,” saying things they would never think of saying out loud in social circles. Hiding behind a screen and fingers on a keyboard, many create pain for others just for the thrill of it, never having to meet those on the other end face to face, crossing all boundaries of social etiquette.
There are those who sit on the side lines and watch the drama unfold, never commenting or getting involved, but vicariously getting a thrill out of seeing others squirm. What measures can be taken to set some personal boundaries?
Listen to the show as Jillian explains drama and expands on it’s queens and divas with her always colorful and intuitive commentary!
Change Already! with Jillian Maas Backman: Drama and it’s Queens!
- Jillian Maas Backman’s Annual Private Consultations at Deerpath Inn (imaginepublicity.com)
- Conversations with the Universe: How the World Speaks to Us ~ Simran Singh (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- Jillian Maas Backman and Simran Singh at the Oak Creek, Wisconsin Sikh Temple (imaginepublicity.com)
- Change Already! with Jillian: Simran Singh and Jillian Talk Universal Change (imaginepublicity.com)
- Change Already! with Jillian Maas Backman: All American Horror of the 21st Century with Mort Castle (imaginepublicity.com)