Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury
NEW now broadcasting 7 days a week on WFXB FOX TV
Special guest: Dr. David Minkoff
Chelation therapy is used as the primary treatment of heavy metal poisoning by lead, cadmium, aluminum, mercury, arsenic, and even iron. Because chelation appears to improve circulation and reduce toxic chemical reactions in the body, it has also been used successfully for arthritis, Diabetes, high blood pressure, and eye diseases such as macular degeneration.
Dr. Dalal Akoury and Dr. David Minkoff have both treated thousands of patients successfully with chelation therapy. During the show they discuss exactly what chelation therapy is and how it benefits the body and how patients can feel true health and vigor.
Dr. Dalal Akoury
Host of Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury, Dalal Akoury, MD is fellowship trained and certified in anti-aging functional, metabolic and regenerative medicine, as well as having more than twenty years of accumulated experience in emergency medicine, pediatrics, and a master’s degree in public health. She has also served fellowships in pediatric hematology/oncology and has preformed research in leukemia and the effects of smoking.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member of the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine (FAAFM)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine(ACAM)
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (BCEM)
Founder of AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center, Dalal Akoury MD offers integrative treatments for all conditions and diseases, as well as therapies for wellness and optimal health. Contact for appointment at 843-213-1480 or visit the AWAREmed website: http://awaremed.com.
Dalal Akoury, MD is available for local, national and international speaking or training events.
Contact: ImaginePublicity Tel: 843-808-0859 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. David Minkoff
In 1997, Dr. Minkoff and his wife, Sue Minkoff R.N. co-founded LifeWorks Wellness Center, one of the largest alternative medical clinics in theU.S. This wellness center combines more cutting-edge alternative therapies and modalities under the same roof than almost any other alternative clinic in the country.
At LifeWorks, the focus is on healing and resolving the underlying cause of illness. The practitioners look at the whole body to see how it’s working, because they recognize the importance of the relationships that exist in the physiology of the body. They do not do “band aid” medicine, or “cover up the symptom” medicine. They find what is really wrong with a patient’s body and handle it.
Jillian Maas Backman
Jillian talks to the audience about “lightening up!” Through using chelation therapy patients will lighten up the toxic metals in their bodies, through working through spiritual “lightening” patients will find optimum health through spirit, mind, and body.
Jillian is an award winning radio host and author of BEYOND THE PEWS: Breaking with Tradition and Letting Go of Religious Lockdown. Jillian will focus on the connection of how the work of our soul (soul work as described in Beyond the Pews affects the well-being of our physical bodies. How we can fuse the energies of our soul to assist in the healing process of our physical bodies is one of the untapped areas of traditional western medicine.
Jillian is host of a weekly radio show, Change Already! broadcasting each Thursday at 1pmET, noonCT on BlogTalk Radio. Tune in weekly to hear more indepth discussion about Putting Soul Back into Medicine, as well as many other series of topics. Please visit her website: JillianMaasBackman.com
Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury:
Dr. David Minkoff Discusses ChelationTherapy
- Dalal Akoury, MD Presenter at ACAM Integrative Oncology Conference (imaginepublicity.com)
- Report on the Proceedings of a Summit on New Directions for Chelation Therapy, published in Townsend Letter (dunphymedicalcarrigaline.com)
- Study: Mega Vitamins Won’t Help After Heart Attack, Chelation Treatment Might (news.health.com)
- Latest Breakthrough in Chelation Therapy to Clear Your Blocked Arteries (expertscolumn.com)
- Controversial NIH Chelation Trial Published In JAMA (forbes.com)
- Go Social: The Benefits of Professional Networking (acam.typepad.com)
- Well: Trial of Chelation Therapy Shows Benefits, but Doubts Persist (well.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: STRESS! with guest, Jillian Maas Backman (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: Obamacare from the Perspective of a Physician (imaginepublicity.com)
- Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: Safely Detoxing Body and Soul with Guest Jillian Maas Backman (imaginepublicity.com)