Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury
NEW now broadcasting 7 days a week on WFXB FOX TV
Special guest: Jillian Maas Backman
When we become overloaded in various ways, whether from outside sources or within our selves, stress overtakes our well being, physically, mentally and spiritually. Finding ways to deal with the causes of stress on our bodies is paramount to helping it heal from the many disorders associated with stress, from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to cancer and others in between. Stress will manifest itself in some way, soon or later, and it’s negative effects will infiltrate every part of our lives.
Host of Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury, Dalal Akoury, MD is fellowship trained and certified in anti-aging functional, metabolic and regenerative medicine, as well as having more than twenty years of accumulated experience in emergency medicine, pediatrics, and a master’s degree in public health. She has also served fellowships in pediatric hematology/oncology and has preformed research in leukemia and the effects of smoking.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member of the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine (FAAFM)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine(ACAM)
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (BCEM)
Founder of AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center, Dalal Akoury MD offers integrative treatments for all conditions and diseases, as well as therapies for wellness and optimal health. Contact for appointment at 843-213-1480 or visit the AWAREmed website: http://awaremed.com.
Dalal Akoury, MD is available for local, national and international speaking or training events.
Contact: ImaginePublicity Tel: 843-808-0859 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stress relief begins with the spiritual side of our being. Jillian and Dr. Dalal Akoury discuss several ways to tap into our soul side and utilize the natural ways to deal with stress, something as simple as laughing which can change the direction of the neurotransmitters of our brains. Soul+Science=Stress relief!
Changing the body from a drama filled, negative state into a positive, joyful state can restore the relaxed, stress free physical and mental being from the inside out. People must learn to tap into their inner selves, using methods we already have inside, but may be under developed. Learn the importance of going into ourselves and discovering the healing process within.
Jillian Maas Backman
Jillian is an award-winning radio host and author of BEYOND THE PEWS: Breaking with Tradition and Letting Go of Religious Lockdown. Jillian will focus on the connection of how the work of our soul (soul work as described in Beyond the Pews affects the well-being of our physical bodies. How we can fuse the energies of our soul to assist in the healing process of our physical bodies is one of the untapped areas of traditional western medicine.
Jillian is host of a weekly radio show, Change Already! broadcasting each Thursday at 1pmET, noonCT on BlogTalk Radio. Tune in weekly to hear more in-depth discussion about Putting Soul Back into Medicine, as well as many other series of topics. Please visit her website: JillianMaasBackman.com
Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: STRESS! with guest, Jillian Maas Backman
- Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: Stress Disorders (imaginepublicity.com)
- Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: Comprehensive Cancer Care (imaginepublicity.com)
- Dalal Akoury, MD Presenter at ACAM Integrative Oncology Conference (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: Obamacare from the Perspective of a Physician (imaginepublicity.com)
- Walk With Me~I am Jennifer, My First Post! (walkwithjennifer.wordpress.com)
- Change Already! with Jillian: Simran Singh and Jillian Talk Universal Change (imaginepublicity.com)