Today (Oct.28) marks the 1 year anniversary of Susan’s death. What better way to remember her than to read and learn from the posts that she left behind. There are literally thousands of messages from her at Murphy Milano’s Journal, all indignantly calling for the safety of abuse victims.
“But for those fearful or unable to seek service from a domestic violence shelter provider, there is a book available that will take a victim from living in fear to a plan, with a roadmap to safety. ”
- The Roth Show: Anny Jacoby Discusses Personal Safety Planning for Domestic Violence Victims (imaginepublicity.com)
- Michelle S. Cruz Talks to Dr. Laurie Roth About Rights of Domestic Violence Victims (imaginepublicity.com)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Change Is Here, Action! (imaginepublicity.com)
- Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: Domestic Violence Awareness Month (imaginepublicity.com)
- Neil Schori Keynote Speaker at “Take Back the Night” Event (imaginepublicity.com)