You can hear Crime Wire Investigates Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Eastern.
Together we can make a difference.
To LISTEN LIVE or to the Podcast: CLICK HERE
According to several news sources the original Boulder, CO grand jury had voted to indict the parents of JonBenet Ramsey, John and Patsy Ramsey, on charges of child abuse resulting in death, but then District Attorney, Alex Hunter, and his office didn’t feel there was enough evidence to sign the indictment and follow through with the charges.
Over 16 years ago a beautiful young child was found dead in the basement of her home on Christmas morning. Much about the case of JonBenet Ramsey has been written about and debated hotly over the years, from the guilt or innocence of her parents or other family members and friends, to the recent news about the possible compromise of the secret grand jury.
Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt, will attempt to sort out the facts surrounding the recent reports as well as past information about the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.
In this series of broadcasts, Hyatt will explain the roles of various agencies involved in the investigations, and the possibilities of why there have not been arrests in the Ayla Reynolds, Hailey Dunn, Isabel Celis, and Lisa Irwin cases making the headlines today. He will show the impact of the JonBenet Ramsey case in each of these current high profile cases.
Be sure to join Crime Wire for the ongoing discussion about missing and murdered children and what Statement Analysis reveals within their subsequent investigations.
- Report: Grand Jury Voted to Indict JonBenet Ramsey’s Parents (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Crime Wire: Part II Host Peter Hyatt and JonBenet Ramsey case, allegations of abuse and the 911 call (imaginepublicity.com)
- New Revelation In JonBenet Ramsey Case (khq.com)
- New developments surface in JonBenet Ramsey case (kdvr.com)
- Grand jury voted to indict JonBenet’s parents in 1999 (kdvr.com)
- JonBenet Ramsey Case: Why The Grand Jury Wanted To Indict Her Parents (radaronline.com)