Join Dr. Laurie Roth weekdays at 7-10pm Pacific, 10pm-1am Eastern
Listen LIVE or to the Archive: http://therothshow.com
On The Dr. Laurie Roth show December 17th-21st
Monday December 17th –
- Sher Zieve, Investigative Journalist and commentator
- Larry Grathwhol – Undercover informant for the FBI – Was undercover 2 years with the Weather Underground and lived to tell about it.
- Ted and Whalid Shoebat – Father and son team. Authors, hosts and speakers on radical Islam. Whalid started in as a radical Muslim from Palestine who attacked Jews and ended up in Israeli prison. His transformation is unbelievable. He is now a man of God, author, patriot of America and confrontor of Islam.
Tuesday December 18th –
- I.Q. Alrassooli – born in Iraq, native language Arabic and raised Islamic. Is expert on religion and Islam, Sharia law and Muhammed. He is no longer Muslim.
- Frank Salvato – editor and publisher of www.newmediajournal.us. We will cover the headlines and issues confronting most Americans in the news.
Wednesday December 19th
- Dr. Scott Bonn – Criminologist, Media Analyst, Professor, and Author is a regular guest on our new series on crimes, serial killers and media response. We will talk this week about how the media cover, and often distort, crime stories and criminal trials, case in point the Connecticut school shooting on December 14.
Thursday December 20
To be announced
Friday December 21
To be announced
Upcoming events and series on The Dr. Laurie Roth Show:
January 3rd, 2013, We will start a series on Intimate Partner Violence. Join us each week as we explore Who is Battering Our Lives?
Every Thursday in the first hour, Sandra L. Brown from The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction & Public Pathology Education will explore with Dr.Laurie Roth all the various aspects and legs of domestic violence. It is epidemic in our country and killing people every day. Why?
Sandra L. Brown is the author of How to Spot a Dangerous Man, Why Women Love Psychopaths, and several others on the diverse topics of pathological love relationships. She is a colleague of the late Susan Murphy Milano and instrumental in the development of Document the Abuse.
January 3rd — What is it/Who Does That?
An overview of intimate partner violence: all components; emotional, verbal, spiritual, physical, sexual, financial–the effects of violence in our lives and our culture. We will be laying the ground work for the series.
Other new regular guest spots:
Dr. Scott Bonn will be with us every other Wednesday in the second hour to talk about crime, the deviant criminal mind, white collar crime and a host of other crime related topics and cases making the headlines. “DocBonn” is the author of Mass Deception: Moral Panic and the U.S. War on Iraq and is working on his latest book, Monster Dearest: Our Fascination with Serial Killers.
Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons will be on the show every other Wednesday in the second hour to present cases of missing persons that may not have made the headline news. She will be joined by a family member or family spokesperson for the cases, and we will hear first hand about them. Always searching, Monica and CUE hope that listeners can help them find the clue that may bring these families closer to finding their missing loved ones.
Watch for other new spots as they become available in the New Year!
Listen LIVE: 7-10pm PAC 10pm-1:00 am EST at www.therothshow.com
Listen to show archives for free and spread around.
Speak your mind, blog, chat, create your own page with photos and join www.therothrevolution.ning.com
Follow me on FACEBOOK and help this show grow.