You can hear Crime Wire Investigates Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Eastern.
Together we can make a difference.
Statement analyst, Peter Hyatt, has followed the case of Hailey Dunn from the very beginning, honing in on statements made in interviews by the missing 13 year old’s mother and others.
Hailey Dunn went missing on December 27, 2010 while allegedly walking to a friend’s house in broad daylight in Colorado City, Texas. She was reported missing by her mother, Billie Jean Dunn.
The case quickly turned bizarre with accusations of drugs, child porn, failed polygraphs and Hailey’s mother, Billie Jean Dunn, being named a person of interest in her daughter’s disappearance, along with her live-in boyfriend.
Crime Wire host Peter Hyatt has painstakingly combed through interviews by several people connected to the case and has found deception in their words where truth should have prevailed.
In this show Peter will be discussing how the statements made by Billie Jean Dunn are being used to train investigators.
Please listen live and join the interactive chat room, then be sure to register as a member on the Crime Wire website and join the Forums for more discussion on a number of cases. See you there!
- Crime Wire: Guest Host Peter Hyatt Analyzes 911 Call in Isabel Celis Missing Child Case (imaginepublicity.com)
- Dunn family hires private eye in missing child case (reporternews.com)
- Hailey Dunn Missing: No ‘Breakthrough’ In Texas Teen’s Disappearance (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitchell County sheriff: ‘Nothing has come out of’ contents of letter offering clues to Hailey Dunn’s disappearance (reporternews.com)
- Crime Wire: Who REALLY Killed Bugsy Siegel? (dennisngriffin.com)