Drew University professor, author, and media analyst, Dr. Scott Bonn takes to the airwaves with a brand new crime related show, An Hour to Kill With Doc Bonn. Listeners can call in to the live broadcast to ask questions, or comment, and participate in weekly contests…yes, there are prizes!
To listen LIVE Fridays at noon ET Click HERE
Doc Bonn will be joined for the hour by special guest Sandra L. Brown, M.A. CEO of The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction discussing domestic violence and its effects on our society. Traditionally October is designated as National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, but this year there is a movement to see more ACTION in policies and procedures to prevent the escalation of violent tendencies towards intimate partners.
Sandra L. Brown, M.A., CEO of The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction & Public Psychopathy Education is a psychopathologist, program development specialist, lecturer, and an award-winning author. Her books include the award winning Women Who Love Psychopaths: Inside the Relationships of Inevitable Harm with Psychopaths, Sociopaths & Narcissists as well as How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before You Get Involved, and Counseling Victims of Violence: A Handbook for Helping Professionals.
Sandra is recognized for her pioneering work on women’s issues related to relational harm with Cluster B/Axis II/Sociopathy/Pyschopathy disordered partners. She specializes in the development of Pathological Love Relationship clinical training and survivor support services. Her books, CD’s, DVD’s, and other training materials have been used as curriculum in drug rehabs, women’s organizations and shelters, women’s jail and prison programs, school and college-based programs, inner city projects, and various psychology and sociology programs and distributed in almost every country of the world.
She is currently a writer for several large women’s websites, Psychology Today, Times Up! and The Institute’s magazine www.saferelationshipsmagazine.com. She is working on a new book about Cognitive Dissonance and Pathological Love Relationships.
- An Hour to Kill with Doc Bonn: Guest, Nina Boski, From Life Bites Exploring the Criminal Mind of “Dexter” (imaginepublicity.com)
- AN HOUR TO KILL with Doc Bonn: Guest Dr. Kesha Moore (imaginepublicity.com)
- True Crime Uncensored: Doc Bonn Talks Crime and Criminals (imaginepublicity.com)
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Do you know the signs of partner abuse? (docbonn.wordpress.com)
- Empowered to Serve the Domestic Violence Community (peacemattershere.wordpress.com)
- Black and Latino in America: The Race to Incarcerate (docbonn.wordpress.com)
- Doc Bonn asks, are you a family caregiver? There is help for you. (docbonn.wordpress.com)