You can hear Crime Wire Tuesdays at 9 p.m. Eastern.
Please visit our Crime Wire Website.
Together we can make a difference.
LISTEN LIVE: CLICK HERE
Specifics of Statement Analysis in 911 calls. An investigation often begins with the 911 call and sometimes it is the guilty person who makes that initial call to police.
Guest host, Peter Hyatt, brings listeners another way to look at the details and evidence surrounding crime through statement analysis. Looking into missing Isabel Celis case, Hyatt will go over those details from the 911 call made by Sergio Celis last Spring when he reported his 6 year old daughter, Isabel, abducted.
- Why does the guilty call?
- What indicates guilt within a call?
- Are there psychological aspects that are evidenced within the call itself?
- Why do suspected parents often thank the police for their work?
6 year old Isabel Celis has been missing from Tuscon, AZ since April. Children reported missing usually get top priority from law enforcement, and national and local media outlets. This case seems to have grown cold, and when information dries up, so does the media coverage and investigations.
Sergio and Rebecca Celis, parents of Isabel who reported her kidnapped from her bedroom, remained silent in the beginning of the investigation, but decided later, and urged by police, to speak out about their missing daughter. Much can be gleaned from their statements to the press.
There is blood evidence, prank 911 calls, the father restricted from seeing his other children and family, and yet, no arrests, and more importantly, no clues on where Isabel Celis may be.
Many theories are floating around about possible human trafficking, sexual assault, and who the kidnappers could be, but nothing in the way of concrete evidence seems to be leading authorities to answers.
Peter Hyatt has covered the case extensively and will update listeners on the latest developments as well as discuss what statements those surrounding the case reveal. Is the truth being told?
Feel free to call in with comments or questions during the show, or join the interactive chat room. Other cases will be updated, including the latest in the Hailey Dunn case.
- Crime Wire: Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt, Updates the Case of Missing 6 year old, Isabel Celis (crimewire.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Guest Host Peter Hyatt on the Case of Missing Hailey Dunn (imaginepublicity.com)
- Crime Wire: What Happened To Isabel Celis? (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)
- Isabel Celis: Why No Arrests? (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)
- Fake Isabel Celis 911 Call (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Guest Host Peter Hyatt, Missing Baby Lisa Irwin (imaginepublicity.com)
Pingback: Crime Wire: Peter Hyatt Analyzes Statements in Hailey Dunn Case | ImaginePublicity