You can hear Crime Wire Investigates Tuesdays at 9 p.m. Eastern.
Please visit our Crime Wire Website.
Together we can make a difference.
How does a beautiful, blonde, blue eyed baby disappear out of her bed in the wee hours of the morning? This is the story told about the disappearance of Baby Lisa Irwin, whom her parents say was snatched from her bed in Kansas City, MO by unknown abductors.
Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, and her father, Jeremy Irwin discovered Baby Lisa missing after Jeremy returned from work the morning of October 4, 2011. It’s widely reported that Bradley claims she checked on Lisa at around 6:30 the night before and she was asleep in her bed, but it’s also reported that Bradley had been drinking heavily that night with others in her home.
The case quickly became “high profile” and the parents’ every move scrutinized by the press, and their statements analyzed by Peter Hyatt for signs of deception.
The parents have appeared on several popular news shows to explain the circumstances and to appeal for Lisa’s return from her abductors.
Was Lisa abducted?
Listen in to the show to hear what Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt, has to say!
For more information about Statement Analysis and to follow the many cases that Peter has featured, please visit his blog Statement Analysis
- Crime Wire: Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt, Updates the Case of Missing 6 year old, Isabel Celis (crimewire.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Guest Host Peter Hyatt on the Case of Missing Hailey Dunn (imaginepublicity.com)
- Crime Wire: Peter Hyatt and Statement Analysis as an Investigative Tool (crimewire.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Charlie Rogers Fake Hate Hoax (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt and the Hate Crime of Charlie Rogers (imaginepublicity.com)