Listen LIVE: http://therothshow.com
Join Dr. Laurie Roth and Susan Murphy Milano each Wednesday
BROADCASTING AT A NEW TIME! 8-9 Pacific, 11-12am Eastern
Neil Schori, Pastor of Naperville Christian Church will be talking to Dr. Laurie Roth about the Drew Peterson guilty verdict and what it means to victims of abuse all around the country. His testimony about a conversation with Stacy Peterson, Peterson’s 4th wife who has been missing since October, 2007, was one of the pivotal pieces of evidence presented at trial and subsequently brought the jury to bring back a verdict of guilty in the murder of third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Schori will tell listeners what it’s been like for the last five years while waiting for Drew Peterson to be charged and brought to trial, and his work since then with many victims of intimate partner violence from his role in the church.
In 2008 Neil Schori and Susan Murphy-Milano met in Naperville Christian Church, the church attended by Stacy Peterson before she went missing. At that meeting a unique new tool was created for victims of abuse, like Stacy and Kathleen before her, the Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit©. Murphy-Milano subsequently wrote the book, Time’s Up: A Guide on How to Safely Leave an Abusive Relationship with explicit instructions and blank forms for victims and advocates to use to create individualized safety planning, documenting the abuse in the form of witnessed, notarized and video taped testimony should she/he go missing or be incapacitated.
Had Stacy and Kathleen created an EAA, Drew Peterson would have been arrested and charged much earlier, saving Illinois taxpayersmillions of dollars in investigatory funds. The Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit© (iEAA), developed by Wetstone Technologies, is currently available as an app from the Apple App Store or iTunes, and soon will be available for the Android market. There are also opportunities to be involved with victim assistance at the website Document the Abuse. Com, as well as detailed information on the EAA.
- Drew Peterson guilty: Peterson convicted of killing Kathleen Savio (wjla.com)
- Pastor Neil Schori Appears on Justice with Judge Jeanine Discussing Drew Peterson Conviction (imaginepublicity.com)
- Celebrate Independence! Apple Store Unveils the iEAA (Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit) App for Victims of Violence (imaginepublicity.com)
- Hearsay bothers last juror to find Peterson guilty (cnsnews.com)
- #Drewpeterson post-verdict work to do – Crisis Management (neilschori.com)
- Naperville Christian Church Providing Hope for Victims of Violence (conqueringcancer.me)
- An Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit can save your life! (annyjacoby.wordpress.com)