The Susan Murphy Milano Show, “Time’s Up!”
Thursdays at 2pm ET
Listen LIVE at: Here Women Talk
Sandra L. Brown, M. A. from The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction and Public Pathology Education, and Susan Murphy Milano welcome a special guest, Tracey Murphy, to the show.
If you’re living in an abusive hell, this is a show you will want to make a point to listen to. BEFORE you announce to your abuser that it’s over, you are leaving, or you are filing for divorce, there are specific steps you must take to manage your safety. Do not walk out with out it!
The Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit (E.A.A.)© is the mastermind process of violence expert Susan Murphy Milano that combines videotaping of an abuse victims’ actual words attesting to abuse, with witnessed and notarized legal documents that successfully satisfy legal hurdles often faced in intimate partner violence and stalking cases.
Document the Abuse.Com contains vital information on how the EAA can support each case of abuse from the perspective of the first responders and advocates, to an appearance in court. It explains the legal benefits to the abuse victim, whether they are able to testify or not, how their words are forever documented and hold up in court, much like a Living Will.
- Time’s Up with Susan Murphy Milano: “Disorder by Marriage: Managing the Abuse and Leaving with Your Life” (imaginepublicity.com)
- Celebrate Independence! Apple Store Unveils the iEAA (Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit) App for Victims of Violence (imaginepublicity.com)
- D-Talks Radio Pays it Forward for Susan Murphy-Milano (imaginepublicity.com)
- Susan Murphy Milano ~ Time’s Up, Cancer! (herewomentalk.com)
- Radio Announcement: Tribute To Susan Murphy Milano (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)
- Naperville Christian Church Welcomes Susan Murphy-Milano Sunday, June 24 (imaginepublicity.com)