You can hear Crime Wire Investigates beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern.
Please visit our Crime Wire Website.
Together we can make a difference.
Bullying is a distinctive pattern of deliberately harming and humiliating others. It’s a very durable behavioral style, largely because bullies get what they want—at least at first. Bullies are made, not born, and it happens at an early age, if the normal aggression of two-year-olds isn’t handled well…..
Gracie Fulljames and Dennis Griffin will continue our discussion of bullying with Professor of Criminology and criminal behavioral expert Dr. Scott Bonn. During the hour they’ll be joined by former teacher, a current teacher and a victim of bullying, as well as taking calls from the audience.
Dr. Scott Bonn, Drew University Sociology Professor, will be on hand to tell us what makes a bully tick and discuss anti-bullying programs with current and former teachers.
Scott Bonn is not your average academic. He teaches courses in criminology, sociology of deviance, media and crime, and criminal justice.
Doc Bonn’s primary research interests include white-collar crime, state crime, domestic violence, serial homicide and how the media influence society. His research frequently examines how and why the public forms its beliefs on complex issues such as murder, domestic violence, capital punishment, war crime and terrorism.
Bonn is the author of the current book, Mass Deception: Moral Panic and the U.S. War on Iraq which argues that the George W. Bush administration manufactured public support for the war on Iraq.
For more information about Dr. Scott Bonn, please refer to his website DocBonn.Com as well as his Blog for updates on a variety of subjects ranging from drug addiction, domestic violence, media manipulation, crimes of the state, and, of course, serial killers.
- Crime Wire: ATTACKS BULLYING! What have victims endured? (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Susan Murphy Milano Show with Dr. Scott Bonn, Criminologist, Author and Professor (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: Dr. Scott Bonn Talks Criminology and Serial Killers (imaginepublicity.com)
- Doc Bonn Says: School Bullying Must Stop Now! (docbonn.wordpress.com)
- Bullying: The Problems and Some Interventions (education.com)
- Being Bullied? You Can Take A Stand Against It… (throughawindshield.wordpress.com)