SHATTERED LIVES with Donna R. Gore, “LadyJustice”
Examining the effects of those who have survived violent crime and how it has impacted their lives.
Real people, real tragedy, real help.
Saturdays at 5pm ET Listen LIVE or podcast: CLICK HERE
What does Shattered Lives have to do with the movies? No, not an appearance by Siskel and Ebert! Movies often portray the good, the bad and the ugly side of life, and explain visually the tragic and the hopefullness of mankind.
Host Donna R. Gore loves movies, especially those with a “moral to the story” and those which offer solutions and an impact to the message they portray. She is offering up her own brand of review!
Jack McKee is a doctor with it all: he’s successful, he’s rich, and he has no problems…. until he is diagnosed with throat cancer. Now that he has seen medicine, hospitals, and doctors from a patient’s perspective, he realises that there is more to being a doctor than surgery and prescriptions.
Great story of loss & grief , identity, marriage (nearly) and a total metamorphosis of how he practices his trade after!
Running on Empty -with Judd Hirsch & Christine Lahiti
The eldest son of a fugitive family comes of age and wants to live a life of his own.
Vietnam protest, accidental killing, life on the lamb that wrecks his children’s future too…
Tune in for something a little different this week! And maybe some other little “surprises!”
- SHATTERED LIVES with Donna R. Gore welcomes Sam and Wanda Rieger (donnagore.com)
- Shattered Lives: Dennis and Faith Griffin: How Life Changes in an Instant (donnagore.com)
- SHATTERED LIVES with Donna R. Gore: Robin McHaelen of True Colors (donnagore.com)
- Shattered Lives Talks with Dr. Laurie Roth: Then and Now (donnagore.com)
- SHATTERED LIVES with Donna R. Gore Talks with Investigators (imaginepublicity.com)
- Shattered Lives with Donna R. Gore: Janice Smolinski, My Son is Missing (imaginepublicity.com)