Listen LIVE: http://therothshow.com
Join Dr. Laurie Roth and Susan Murphy Milano each Wednesday from 7-8ET
What happens in the aftermath of violent crime, meth lab discovery, or moving out a hoarder? All of these incidents require specialized cleanup of bio-hazard material, airborne pathogens, or pest infestation, something not often thought about as we read stories in the headlines. How do these messes get cleaned up and who does it?
The Roth Show highlights Trauma Technicians and Marco Micola’s work in compassionately serving families who are not equipped to deal with any further trauma surrounding the death of a loved one, infectious disease, or one who is victim to hoarding or drugs.
The public often doesn’t think about the gruesome task of cleanup after a crime, but Trauma Technicians are bound to carry out their duties with the well-being of the client in mind. Highly trained and certified response teams provide professional services with compassion, integrity and discretion. Website: Trauma Technicians
Trauma Technicians, LLC is highly recommended by trained professionals such as:
- Medical Examiners
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Departments
- Insurance Companies
- Property Managers
- And other professionals that know to call us because we offer, prompt, experienced, and compassionate services.
- The Roth Show Presents: Dr. Scott Bonn and Dottie Laster Discussing The Long Island Serial Killer (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show : Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt Returns (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: The High Cost of Doing the Right Thing with Michale Callahan (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: Document the Abuse with Sandra L. Brown, M.A. and Susan Murphy Milano (imaginepublicity.com)
Pingback: Shattered Lives Talks with Dr. Laurie Roth: Then and Now « Donna R. Gore
Pingback: The Susan Murphy Milano Show: Hoarders, Who Cleans Up That Mess? « ImaginePublicity