Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury
NEW now broadcasting 7 days a week on WFXB FOX TV
Special guest: Wanda Dente, “Mrs. Seabiscuit”
Dr. Dalal Akoury
Host of Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury, Dalal Akoury, MD is fellowship trained and certified in anti-aging functional, metabolic and regenerative medicine, as well as having more than twenty years of accumulated experience in emergency medicine, pediatrics, and a master’s degree in public health. She has also served fellowships in pediatric hematology/oncology and has preformed research in leukemia and the effects of smoking.
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member of the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine (FAAFM)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine(ACAM)
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (BCEM)
Founder of AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center, Dalal Akoury MD offers integrative treatments for all conditions and diseases, as well as therapies for wellness and optimal health. Contact for appointment at 843-213-1480 or visit the AWAREmed website: http://awaremed.com.
Dalal Akoury, MD is available for local, national and international speaking or training events.
Contact: ImaginePublicity Tel: 843-808-0859 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanda Dente, who suffered from Celiac disease, found a way to use her talents to better serve others who are diagnosed with a sensitivity to gluten or sugar. Gluten intolerance is sometimes hard to diagnose until the onset of one of the several conditions that are aggravated by it. Learning to eat gluten-free could be one way of preventing the diseases and symptoms before they become serious.
Transplanted to Myrtle Beach from the Asheville area, Dente has experience as a chef at one of the area resorts which occasionally catered to cancer patients. She learned several ways to create dishes that would meet their specific needs, as well as many recipes that are sugar-free and gluten-free.
Currently Mrs. Seabiscuit‘s baked goods are available at Piggly Wiggly , 1700 Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, and she is hoping to open a retail bakery to the public in the near future. Mrs. Seabiscuit baked goods can be ordered and shipped throughout the country. To place an order, or for more information about Mrs. Seabiscuit products, call 843-957-4500.
Jillian Maas Backman
Jillian and Dr. Dalal Akoury talk about the “soul relationship” with food, using loving ideas for preparation and serving, preserving the positive energy that is the soul of food which is alive.
Jillian is an award winning radio host and author of BEYOND THE PEWS: Breaking with Tradition and Letting Go of Religious Lockdown. Jillian will focus on the connection of how the work of our soul (soul work as described in Beyond the Pews affects the well-being of our physical bodies. How we can fuse the energies of our soul to assist in the healing process of our physical bodies is one of the untapped areas of traditional western medicine.
Jillian is host of a weekly radio show, Change Already! broadcasting each Thursday at 1pmET, noonCT on BlogTalk Radio. Tune in weekly to hear more indepth discussion about Putting Soul Back into Medicine, as well as many other series of topics. Please visit her website: JillianMaasBackman.com
This first book in the Your Health is Wealth series takes a deep look into the health of your gut, otherwise known as the gastrointestinal system. Written in workbook format, readers will be able to go chapter by chapter and note their individual issues and progress.
Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: Mrs. Seabiscuit
Gluten Free Bakery, Food that Lives
- Bakery for Gluten-Free Badgers (goodbye2gluten.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free , Lost 20 pounds and Thyroid is normal again (shannonkringen.wordpress.com)
- My Top 6 Favorite Gluten Free Snacks (unfoldinglyme.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Menu (gluten-free, mostly paleo) (lostartskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Gluten-free at Thanksgiving: Be vigilant and ï¿½ enjoy! (sacbee.com)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Recipe (glutenfreerecipebox.com)
- Gluten-Free Related Buzzfeeds: (goodbye2gluten.wordpress.com)
- Please Don’t Eat the Donuts by Dr. Dalal Akoury is Available NOW! (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: Obamacare from the Perspective of a Physician (imaginepublicity.com)
- Your Health is Wealth with Dr. Akoury: STRESS! with guest, Jillian Maas Backman (imaginepublicity.com)