Listen LIVE: http://therothshow.com
Join Dr. Laurie Roth and Susan Murphy Milano each Wednesday
BROADCASTING AT A NEW TIME! 8-9 Pacific, 11-12am Eastern
Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons once again presents information on two missing persons cases with the hope that the one key clue to solve the cases will come from the listening audience.
Marjorie “Gayle” McCaffrey
Marjorie “Gayle” McCaffrey was last seen on 03/17/12 by her husband at their home near Charleston, South Carolina.
It’s believed that she and her husband had an argument and her husband left the home that night. 8 hrs later he returned and says she was gone, leaving her 2 children behind at the home. She also left behind her purse, cellphone, car and keys.
The husband stated at the time of her disappearance that she left behind a type written note saying she was leaving. After he left the home he traveled to the northern part of the state, Greenville County, approximately 4 hours away. He was stopped in the area for a speeding ticket around 2am, then drove the 4 hours back to Charleston.
McCaffrey’s husband, Robert – once considered a person of interest – is now considered a suspect after investigators determined the note left behind was fabricated, however he has not yet been arrested nor charged.
North Charleston, SC Sheriff Office
Sharon Shechter, a mother of 3 children, of Perinton, NY, near Rochester, was last seen on December 9, 2001. She told her mother she planned to pick up her kids at their father’s house that night, but she never showed up.
Sharon was last seen at approximately 5:00 pm on Nettlecreek Road in Perinton, NY. Her vehicle, a 1992 red (maroon) Dodge Caravan with wood grain panels, was recovered on December 12, 2001 at the Days Inn Motel Located in the vicinity of the 1200 block of Chili Ave in Gates NY. There was blood in the interior.
With little or no clues to further the investigation, the case needs the public’s attention. Someone knows what happened to Sharon.
Investigative Agency: Monroe County Sheriffs
Agency Phone: (585) 428-5310
Investigative Case #: 180631
If you have any information on these cases, please contact CUE Center For Missing Persons using the contact form below or contact Cue Center at (910) 343-1131 24 hour tipline (910) 232-1687.
- The Roth Show: Monica Caison Discusses Missing Persons Shelley Mook and Derrick Henagan (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: THREE Hours of the Best of Susan Murphy-Milano! (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Roth Show: Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons Highlights Missing Persons, Nonnie Dotson and Evelyn Shelton (imaginepublicity.com)
- Jacque Waller “Missing Mother and Hero” (timesupblog.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Jason Bolton Unsolved Murder and Monica Caison, Missing Persons (imaginepublicity.com)
- CUE Center brings families closure (ncmissingpersons.org)
- Voices for the Missing Benefit Concert. All proceeds will go to the CUE Center for Missing Persons (ncmissingpersons.org)